Atta Heksana Cross Body Straw Bag
One-of-a-kind handwoven natural straw bag from Lombok Island, Indonesia.
This bag is made from natural straw called "Atta" which is commonly grown and harvested in Lombok. Through generations, the people of Lombok grew up learning the traditional Atta weaving method.
Additional note to our ladies! This bag is extremely cute and many of our ladies love its small size, but some of the others might feel that the size is too small for their needs. So make sure to pay attention to its size and how you'd like to use this bag. This bag can fit the small Iphone SE, but if you are using the large mobile phone, please choose our Big Atta Reina Bag instead.
Bag Details :
• Height & Width : around 6 inches
• Depth : around 3,25 inches
• Dimension : around 7.5" H x 8" W
• Depth : around 3 inches
• Strap height : around 18 inches
• Material : Atta straw
* Please note that this bag is handmade, so no two bags are alike and the measure might slightly vary from one to another.
Thank you to our Muses @parisianlifebylea and @thespicycocktail