Kashmir Lurik Mini Saddle Bag - with Red Tassels
Classic saddle bag made of traditional handwoven Lurik fabric by artisans in Yogyakarta, Central Java. Lurik is the traditional fabric of many regions in Central Java which was exclusively used to make uniforms for the Javanese Royal servants. The genuine Lurik fabric as the ones that we use are made of natural cotton material. That's why they are very soft and also eco-friendly.
Enjoy the variety of carrying options between the adjustable leather strap or elegant gold chain shoulder strap. This bag is roomy enough for your iPhone and other essentials.
• Designed in California, handmade in Java, Indonesia.
• Fabric : Natural Cotton Lurik from Central Java
• Dimension : 8" W x 7" H x 2.75" D
• Stripe pattern with gold studs accessories.
• Strap options :
Adjustable Genuine Leather Strap : from around 11" ( shortest) to 22" (longest)
Gold chain shoulder strap
• Magnetic flap closure
• Cleaning instructions: For light cleaning, wipe with damp cloth. For deep cleaning, please contact bag cleaning professional.
• Storing instructions: Store it in dust bag, fully stuffed and standing upright when not in use.
• Due to its traditional handwoven making process of the Lurik fabric, textile might show some character and variations which adds to its unique value.